Friday, November 21, 2008

Sports Day at AWS

So today was sports day at Taylors school. Can I just tell you what a process it is trying to find a "sports" shirt!!! Especially for someone like me who has NO clue when it comes to sports. Let alone know the difference between college/pro - I learned her favorite team is the Jacksonville Jaguares. Who may I ask are these people or should I say team??? - Of course we can't find anything like that - so she decides the TN Titans would do and finds a Jersey - FOR $115.00 - oh sure - we'll take that. (and wanted a hat to match) - Let me just say that after 2 hours and about 6 stores later she decided on the FL Gators - which are great colors for her - and looked cute on her - she had fun today dressing in something different. One kid had a football helmet on!! Creative -


Posing before leaving for school....FL Gators #1 (well, maybe not - I don't know!!)

Off to school -

Having fun after school...

The candy ring is a must!!!
Cheese..................




No comments: