Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Latest Addition...

So now that I've started this blog I feel like I need to catch up on our latest addition. Miss Lauren Elisabeth...These are some of her recent pictures. When I get a chance I'll get her newborn ones....It's hard to believe she is already 2 months. She is growing like a weed and has a personality of her own. One funny thing is she hates a dirty diaper. I mean hates!!! She will scream like she is in pain. Her Uncle Jon says she'll never make it in daycare!!!! And she loves to be held. Not sure whose fault that is....Hopefully now that my sister has so kindly showed me how to use this blog I'll keep you guys posted on her growth....

Her bed which she just graduated to last night...


Loves her passy....(still finds her fingers like her Sissy...)

Love the butt....oops....she peed on me!!!


Sleeps so peacefully....during the DAY!!!

My mom got me this wrap and I love it....So does Lauren...she snuggles up like a bug.

Sleeping so peacefully in it while I cook/do laundry. A life savor!!!

One of her first smiles caught on camera - LOVE IT!!!

In Sabbath School with Auntie Kera

Not happy about the hat....her first lesson in fashion....it doesn't always feel good even though it looks good!!

Precious little feet....

Sweet Lauren...

Big Yawn.....rough life

Proud Big Sister Taylor before leaving for school...

Loving her new activity gym...


Loves her Auntie Kera...

Little fingers...Sooooo small

Smiling at her momma...




















1 comment: