Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Tree for 2008 -

So the girls and I went Christmas tree shopping friday - I have decided that I like the tall thin frasiers (sp??) - I grew up with fat ones and last year didn't have the room for a fat one and got a tall thin one and actually loved it - So this year we went with the same - really was not all that hard since they only had 2 to choose from - again these are not in order - Sorry!!!

Getting ready to take our tree home!!

The tree is ready to go to it's new home - safe and secure on the car!! (we hope!!)

Tay and I posing in front of our tree - Lauren is being carried right in front of me but you can't see her - she was in on the fun!!
Cutting our tree
This is it!!

And Taylor thinks the same!!
Getting lost in all of the trees!!







1 comment:

Home Project Manager said...

Oh I love all your new posts with pics!!! Karlie lives in Knox??? What's she up to? Tell her hello!