Saturday, November 29, 2008

Miss Lauren

My little Lauren is getting bigger each and every day. She had her 2 month check up on Monday and weighed in at 9lbs and 14 oz - 22 inches long!!! And this Monday she'll already be 10 wks old - time flies. Her personality is fun to watch as well. She is starting to recognize faces - especially Momma/Daddy/Taylor - and her face lights up when she sees us. Taylor even got her to laugh and it was soooo cute - we have started her bedtime routine and it's going ok - we've been told by the doctor to not put her to bed with the passy - and guess what? She has taken after Taylor with finger sucking. I have to admit it's soooo cute at this age - but it's sooooo hard to take fingers away - I guess whatever works!!!


Getting ready to go to Chattanooga Christmas lighting - bundled up!!

My grandmother made her this hat and I just love it on her!!! -


Smiles for momma -

Found her fingers during nap time -

And bedtime -

More smile - LOVE IT!!!

This was the first day we went out in the hat - didn't mind it at all -

Ok - so maybe she did!!











2 comments:

Home Project Manager said...

Oh she is beautiful! And the finger sucking...i bet you have some very similar photos of some other adorable bub...Tay maybe??? Very cute! Keep em coming! I love that hat your grandma made!!!!! LOVE YA!!!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh - I love those ones of her in the hat that G-ma made!! SO SWEET!!! She best quit growing until I get there! ha! Seems like she has already changed so much since birth - wow!