Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Random Photos"

Just some random photos....a few extras of Lauren to keep you up to date on her growing progress!!! - She turned 3 months yesterday!!! - Hard to believe. Just started her on rice cereal today. She did so well!!! - Enjoy....

Me and the girls at my nieces xmas program -

Kayden and me at her program - Beautiful curls...

Trying to figure out what to tell Santa what she wants....(PS 3, Flat screen TV, phone, Lap top - only to name a few...oh, electric scooter!!) - PS...have to remind her that "Santa" is not made of $$$

Laurens first photo with Santa - not the biggest fan yet..
Emery and me at her xmas program
My beautiful sister and Lauren
Emery just LOVES her cousin
Taylor and Auntie Kera

Is she not beautiful???

Loving the double chin....chunker munker!!

Her father propts her up on the couch like she is a BIG girl!!! - TOO FUNNY!!














2 comments:

kera said...

OMG that picture of her sitting up is HILAR!!!! She really does seem bigger than she really is!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing all the pictures! Heidi & I have enjoyed them all this morning. looks like I am the one whose is behind on her blog-