Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Parade of Lights

With every Christmas season brings traditions and one of the traditions is the Chattanooga parade of lights. This year was a little different. Kera and Jon had a party to attend and my mom also had a party she had to get ready for. So she kept baby Lauren at home with her and I took out Tay and my 2 nieces Kayden and Em Grae. We bittered the coooooooooold weather and had a great time. I must say the girls were way more interested in the candy than the actual parade!!

Anxiously waiting for the parade to begin

Tay with her ear muffs and rosy cheeks!!

My Neice Kayden...Looooove the hat!!
How precious is she??? My neice Em Grae
Cousins being silly
Watching the parade...

And the parade begins

This was one of my favorite...they had 3 of these.

This was what Emery couldn't wait to see. All afternoon she talked about going to see the gingerbread....

No comments: