Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas at Oma's 2008

I know that I'm behind on my blogs....but to my defense between Dec 21-Jan 13 we have 4 birthdays in our family, Christmas and New Years...it's a busy time of year!!! - Also as I write this blog I'm somewhat sad. Because reality tells me that this was probably the last year with our Oma. However, our family was blessed with a wonderful evening. And although Oma is not in the best of health she just enjoys us all being around. The loud noise and kaos din't even see to bother her. It will be a Christmas Eve to remember.

A light up Rudolph nose!!!

Cousin Kayden...a little mother to Lauren.

Do we look like mother and daughter? - Not really!! :)

My beautiful girls...
Definately mother and daughter!!

Cousins excited for the festivities to begin!

Robeez from cousins!! - Her first shoes...

Auntie Kera and Tay - look how similar their smiles are...

Aumie and Tay

An electric guitar?? - How cool is Aumie??!!!


Aumie and Lauren...

Uncle Jon trying to be cool!!!

Baby Lauren...

Lauren with Auntie Kera..They match!!

Mother and daughter...

Taylor and Oma...

Oma opening up her gift...a beautiful new robe!!

Another beautiful robe - such a good color on her!!

Opening up gifts from Oma
An ornament with a picture of Oma and Tay...it's beautiful!!

Lauren and Oma...she is so content...Oma has a special touch with her!

Could it be money??!!!

Laurens gift from Oma!!

Laurens Jonny Jumper from Aumie...a favorite!!


No comments: